Make a difference and be appreciated by representing both Allegra Marketing and Image360 to our clients. We are a one stop marketing and graphics communication provider. Whether it is print and mail services, signs and graphics, displays, apparel or promotional items – we have that covered!
We have a simple hiring philosophy at our award winning center: Hire people who work hard, are intelligent, interested in staying ahead of marketing trends, and who we enjoy working with. Who do we like to work with? Someone that’s a good conversationalist, pleasant disposition, friendly, fun, outgoing, well read, and does interesting things in their personal life. We are a combination of creative and a bit nerdy. Not too nerdy, mind you, but a little bit.
Customer Service Representative Position Summary:
We are currently seeking a new team member with a proven track record of success who appreciates a tremendously positive team atmosphere and culture. We seek an energetic, self-starter and results driven customer service representative to nurture our customers and prospective customers. You would be the face of our company to walk-in and phone-in customers and assist in the marketing of our communication solutions. The Customer Service Representative is a critical position at the center of our fast-paced customer focused team. If you are looking for an exciting position and thrive on helping others be successful, we may be a perfect match!
• Offer trustworthy support to fully explore client needs
• Collaborate with internal team on optimal client solutions
• Gather all required information for various projects
• Create quotes and enter them into our order and production management system
• Work directly with business owners, marketing managers and internal account executives, internal production team and outside vendors
• Manage all projects to be on spec and on time
• Provide customers and internal team with updates
• Resolve issues with deliverables to exceed customer expectations
• Be the person whose praises are sung on our customer surveys posted to our website
What we are looking for:
• 5+ year proven track record of nurturing customers.
• Bonus points if you started working before graduating from high school.
• Have an understanding of marketing, business and communication trends.
• Experience with order management software, office/project management and customer service.
• Working knowledge of Printers Plan Software or other order management software is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years’ combined experience and education, prefer 4 year degree.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Previous working experience working in marketing, commercial printing, design or sign industry is highly preferred.
• Computer skills to include MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word) and online research.
• Detail oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and dependable transportation.
• Pass a background check and drug testing.
• Interpersonal skills – consultative listening
• Communication skills – verbal and written
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Stress tolerance
• Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
What we offer
Great working environment
Insurance Benefits with many options after 90 days
15 days a year Paid Time Off (1.25 Days/Month PTO) after 90 days
Team social activities
This position has great earning potential. Do you have a desire to earn $50,000 your first year? Think you have what it takes?
Then we want to hear from you!
Resumes may be uploaded on this page or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org