INSIDE SALES POSITION OVERVIEW
INSIDE SALES position sells and promotes marketing solutions that we offer including Design, Print, Mail, Sign, Web, and Personalized Promotional Items and Apparel, as well as facilitating planning for events and marketing campaigns offered for Client Conventions and Campaigns, Client Showrooms, or client’s sales team.
ESSENTIAL INSIDE SALES DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Passion for exceeding customer expectations
• Establish rapport and create a relationship of trust with clients.
• Work with clients to convert inbound inquiries into actual sales.
• Reach out to prospects identified as potential assets.
• Evaluate client needs and offer additional marketing solutions.
• Overcomes price objections and business objections for prospective customers.
• Emphasizes excellent customer service and quality production.
• Sells based on value to customer, features, quotes prices, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
• Follows up on all quotes to assure conversion to orders.
• Estimates and manages projects to deliver by in-hands date.
• Provides clients with product information, order processing, and production and delivery schedules.
• Prepares reports of business transactions, quotes and sales.
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems.
• Complies with required company policy and procedure.
• Facilitates communication between internal production team and outside vendors.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Minimum Associates Degree from two-year college, four year degree preferred, combined with 3 to 5 years’ experience in nurturing and growing customer accounts.
LANGUAGE COMMUNICATION SKILLS Ability to offer excellent customer service with a professional demeanor through effective face to face, phone and business email communication. Be the face of the company and enhance the value of Allegra Marketing thru building professional relationships with business owners, marketing managers. Be able to manage multiple customer points of contact.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, internal management, and the general public. To gather information completely and accurately to assure excellent customer projects are delivered.
Must exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop relationships over the phone and in person.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to apply concepts such as discounts, percentages to the set-up of quotes and production specs.
COMPUTER SKILLS Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel. Order processing software knowledge a plus but not required. Working knowledge of Printers Plan or CoreBridge Software is highly desired.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to define marketing opportunities; collect data, and consult with internals to exceed customer outcomes. Ability to learn an extensive variety of paper, sign, color, design, specifications and to apply this knowledge to creating accurate production quotes. Ability to interpret diverse product and pricing instructions. Ability to remember, organize and track complex job details.
VISUAL CREATIVE SKILLS Ability to discern variations of colors, to quickly evaluate visual appeal, balance and basic design quality for product comparison and color match.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk quickly through a production environment as well as to lift packages weighing up to 50lbs. The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop or kneel.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to discern slight variations of color and texture.
WORK ENVIRONMENT There are frequent phone calls and walk-in’s. Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision to manage time and focus on priority goals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet and fast paced. However there are times when production equipment sounds are evident. The team appreciates and support the Inside Sales Representative.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please state accommodation needs when applying to assure successful placement.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive base salary and unlimited commissions/bonuses
Insurance Benefits after 90 days
15 days a year Paid Time Off (1.25 Days/Month PTO) after 90 days
Optional Flex Schedule
A place to grow and have a career
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your resume and cover letter below.
Alternatively, you may email us.
Put “Customer Service Representative” in subject line.
Send cover letter and resume by email to CAREERS@ALLEGRATAMPA.COM.
Unscheduled walk-ins will not be interviewed.
WE SCREEN FOR
Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and dependable transportation.
Able to pass an extensive background check and drug screening.
Work in a Non Smoking environment